Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012

ImPress by Broadway Nails

I really love nicely shaped gel nails BUT since i work a lot with my fingers, gel nails aren't very beneficial. i always get dirty fingernails or a  nail breaks....thats why i always keep my nails short and they just look aweful =(
buuuuut i really wanted nice nails for my jobs and for partys.

i found the PERFECT alternative for my problem.

Press on nails from broadway nails. they are ready to wear and easy to apply and have awesome designs. There is also a blank version to use your own nailpolish. oh and...they are re-useable =)
istn't that fu***** awesome?





the sizes of the nails are perfect...not too big and not too long.
they stick pretty good but i would carry a small nail glue in my handbag just in case a nail falls off ;)
you can get them on ebay or e.g. www.nelly.com

oh and sorry for the bad quality of the pictures...still figuring out how it turns out the best ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen