Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

Trend Watch - Bold Lips and Colored Mascara



 I absolutely ADORE blues, greens and dark purples on the lips. Its nothing for everyone but u will definately get a lot of attention rocking those cool shades. I'm kind of tired of normal red lips and i think these lipsticks are great to wear during fall and winter.
I got two blues from the Inglot Pacific  Blue Collection ( Nr.292 and Nr. 289) and two from Illamasqua in Apocalyps and Kontrol, a teal greenish one and a matt, medium dark purple.
I will post pics and swatches of them soon!









 I've never been a big fan of colored mascaras but i must say that they have definately improved A LOT and u can finally see the color on ur lashes which looks fuckin awesome. Even the cheap drugstore mascaras are very color intense. Already got a blue which looks awesome on blue eyes. i will also post some pics and swatches soon.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen