Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

Awesome Finds - Piercings and Plugs

I was bored of the regular piercing jewelery and looking for a bit more bling and classy stuff. i came across an AWESOME AWESOME!! Piercing Manufacture in Los Angeles which makes the most beautiful Pieces i've seen so far. They are a Wholesale manufactures so u need ur favorite Piercing Shop to order for you or u can ask directly if they can help u with a seller. The Prices are not quite cheap but definately worth it!!!! I'm especially STUNNED by the cool Septums they make. I will definately order one in the soon future.
Check out their catalogue on their website!

 https://www.facebook.com/BodyVisionLosAngeles




I also found a Plug Designer on Etsy who makes adorable and unique plugs for affordable prices. The pieces are definately more girly and look like you are wearing normal earrings. I gonna place my order as soon as i can ;)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KasadeyDawnDesign





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen